Miles Waters joined Radius in 2019 and works alongside Steve Brown, principal and co-founder of Santa Barbara’s premier brokerage. The team specializes in representing Buyers and Sellers in the acquisition and disposition of commercial property and apartments on the South Coast. They also focus on landlord and tenant representation for all varieties of commercial leasing.
“My objective is to introduce and educate clients on opportunities that enable them to enhance value, minimize risk and achieve their goals,” said Miles. As a Santa Barbara native, his clients have benefited from his homegrown approach and extensive, yet intimate knowledge of the local market. Since joining Radius, Miles has been in the middle of a variety of complex sale and lease transactions, including office building repositions, long-term ground leases for development projects, owner-user & tenant representation, as well as apartment sales.
Miles enjoys being outdoors in Santa Barbara’s dynamic terrain and stays recharged by golfing, surfing, hiking and traveling.
Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Business | California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
Memberships & Associations
I’m very fortunate to have grown up in Santa Barbara and to have earned a role at a company like Radius that prides itself on integrity, innovation, teamwork and community.
Notable Brown Team Sales
- 1001 State St, Santa Barbara (46,813 SF; former Saks Building) $18.5 Million
- 1046 Coast Village Rd, Montecito (13,778 SF; existing Starbucks Center) $14.5 Million
- 111 E Victoria St, Santa Barbara (22,000 SF Class A Office Building) $12.25 Million
- 21 E Victoria St, Santa Barbara (14,033 SF, Fully Leased) $10.3 Million
- 130 & 132 Robin Hill Rd, Goleta (41,547 SF) $6.5 Million
- 112 E Victoria Ave, Santa Barbara (12,746 SF; home of Mullen & Henzel) $6.3 Million
- 800 N Milpas St, Santa Barbara (6,400 SF) $2.6 Million
- 6410 Via Real, Carpinteria (27,000 SF; GBMI)
- 900 State St, Santa Barbara (38,105 SF; Marshalls Bldg)
- 1255 Coast Village Rd, Montecito (10,000 SF)