11,654 SF Landmark Mixed Use Building, 87% Leased Investment with 11 Tenants in the heart of Bustling Downtown Ventura, CA
This 1924 Beaux Arts structure was built to house the Bank of Italy, which later became the Bank of America. It exemplifies the work Moran, Wall and Clements, a prominent Los Angeles based architectural firm. Its distinctive style features cream colored, speckled terra cotta. Several modifications of the original design have been made over the years.
Historic Preservation Commission | City of San Buenaventura | Landmark No. 38
• Corner location in the center of Historic Downtown Ventura
• The only vacant Suite has lots of natural light with 2 original 16 ft. high arched copper windows
• Landmark trophy property with fantastic curb appeal
• There are nearly 2,000 free parking spaces nearby in 14 city-owned lots and a parking structure
• Suites A & B are a part of Good Lion Hospitality